Who's better?

Who is the greatest rapper of all time?  Biggie?  Tupac?  Jay-Z?  Someone else?  Explain why.


In my opinion, they were all equal. They all made very good music, I mean I don't know what's the difference? They all talked about there life, money, girls, and drugs. It's all the same, people would say one another is better because of their beats or lyrics but if you really look at it, they were all doing the same. Rapping about how they feel, and there perspective of the world and how they live it. Since the society changed all people rap about is nonsense. Things that really don't make ANY sense... NOW rap is all about Drugs, and being a "Gangster" And violence.. I wonder if there will ever be a rapper who would just change the perspective of rap. I wonder how the world would react if there was one rapper who would change the rap game.. How would you think they'll react? 

Comments

lahana said…
I can relate to what you're saying...most mainstream rap just recycles the same themes you mentioned. You should check out Aceyalone-- He made this AMAZING album called "A Book of Human Language". Every song is about a different part of life...energy, balance, death...really deep stuff. I'd love to play you some and hear your reaction.

Popular posts from this blog

F*%K Valentines Day.

I Can't...

The "N" Word.