I do..

 For what in your life do you feel most grateful?


I feel most grateful when I give something to the less fortunate, Or someone in need of what ever i have at the moment. Like someone who's homeless or I THINK needs it. Last time a homeless man asked for change and he was eating so, he needed a beverage. I gave him a dollar  and he said "godbless you, thank you so much" And that made me feel like the greatest person in the world because you did something good. I can tell the difference from a real homeless man and a wealthy person. Cause they too actually pul this stunt on people. But not me, I've learned from my mistakes. A dollar may not seem like much to you, but to them that can be anything, well anything that's one dollar but i'm good to society. I like being nice to certain people. If I give you respect you give me respect. if not, then we all know where that's heading lol.

Comments

it was really sweet of you to give that man a dollar and good post!!
A.ortega said…
thats so nice of you, the feeling to know that you did something good is awesome
Anonymous said…
i think it was nice of you that u gave that man a dollar good post keep up the good work:)

Popular posts from this blog

F*%K Valentines Day.

I Can't...

The "N" Word.