What qualities do you look for when choosing your friends?


What qualities do you look for when choosing your friends?

To tell you the truth, some of us really don't.
We just make friends, out of the blue. We'd just be friends if you give us a cookie, and if your funny we'd like to be friends because we'd want a good laugh. There's a lot of qualities we look for in friends, but some are just hard to explain. Cause we don't know how to put it in words. But I just look for friends that are smart and funny, I also like people who I can learn things from, some of my friends have that. I look for how chill they are, or how they act in public, because the last thing you want is your friend acting like a little kid, & he's like 20 years old. But, those are just some qualities I look for in finding new friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F*%K Valentines Day.

I Can't...

Cure.