"Life"?

What is your favorite thing that begins with the letter "L"?

....Life.
It's the best thing you can ever have, just the feel of waking up in the morning and smelling the fresh air is the best thing you can ever experience, in my opinion, lol. But just imagine, with out life where would we be? Ha, you decide. You can see and learn new things everyday, meet new people, enjoy yourself, but they're some downfalls in life, but don't let those bring you down because thats what makes you stronger. Trust me i've been through it all, never give up, follow your dreams. and just be grateful that your even on this beautiful earth, because i'm thankful I get to live another day :) I love life so much I wouldn't trade it for anything, but my family. Cause i'd die for them. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F*%K Valentines Day.

I do..

Cure.